Monday, July 29, 2013

I am an author...

Some of you may have read my first book "Alexandra". It can be found at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008B67PKI/ref=s9_simh_bw_p351_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1CHEBVY4R3FBXWSRE1RS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1560405502&pf_rd_i=154606011 or at Kindle/Amazon "Alexandra" by Kaitlan Blackrose

You can read a passage of it also at this link. The book is a $1.00 on Kindle.

"Alexandra" is the first in a series of 5 stories about 5 head strong sisters in Central Texas right after the Civil War. Takes it back to how strong a woman had to be in those days. It also makes you think about other ways of religion as well. I hope you enjoy "Alexandra". I always like to hear from my fans so please feel free to post comments.

The second in the series is "Gaelan" the book takes place in Montana. It is half way written, I will post more as it gets closer to be finished.

Happy Reading

Kaitlan Blackrose

No comments:

Post a Comment